REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! Click on the above image to access directly!
For any query please contact us using: email@example.com
DOCUMENTS YOU MUST JOIN WITH YOUR REGISTRATION :
- License: it must indicate competitive cycling otherwise it is not valid.
- If you have no valid license you need a medical certificate indicating that you are fit for cycling in competition. It must be of less than one year at the date of the event. You can download the document (certificat medical .pdf) below or on the EVEN OUTDOOR registration site
- For children aged between 12 and 18 years old (at the date of the event) you have to join a parental authorisation (download the document below and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The safety control of the bikes will take place Friday the 15th from 9am to 4:30pm at the sport base of Bellecin. At the same time you will:
- present the compulsory documents (cycling license or medical certificate + parental authorisation for under 18y.o. children)
- receive your welcome gifts
- receive your bib number
- get your transponder
Bike safety check (see rules) :
- at least 2 brakes
- chainring protection
- no dangerous parts